| Kelvin Life |
etude house Dear My Blooming Lips-talk
Friday 10 June 2016 • 01:33 • 0 comments
This is the etude house Dear My Blooming Lips-talk

The product claims to be: 
Smooth textured lipstick supplies vivid color and moist shine.

[Directions] twist to dispense makeup and apply evenly to lips
Color PK005

I bought it for RM20, when it is clearing stock, consider as cheap, right?
Normally for example in drugstore, lip stick at least need RM23.00, but etude house!! Oh my god, really!! it’s made from Korea, man! Sorry. I’m just too excited to tell you guys that I found it with only RM20.

The packaging is cute as usual… pink in colour (light pink), with a few decoration on the external of lip stick.

with cap

without cap

The most excited is!!! When I twisted it, can you see?


Wow, man!!! There is a ‘love’? I don’t know what it means...haha, but it is really special! And I heard from my friend, she said that this type of lipstick is limited edition, only this season have this…but actually I’m not interested with this, haha…I just care about the quality!!!

With flashlight



Here I tested……

Kelvin says:

Hmmm…maybe is my problem? I feel like so weird when I first apply it, it was so dry, and my lips appears wrinkles (those lines on lips) immediately. I feel so angry and just wipe it off with make-up remover.
The next day, my friend told me that I should rub a bit after you apply to your lips.
So, I tried it when I back home.
I don’t think it is work with my friend’s way, but I found another way to apply it,
Not left to right, but is up to down.
Really helps!!
The colour is pigmented but my upper lip is a bit darker than my lower lip, so the colour can change a bit, but normally I use it as my lips base then I apply another lip stick with lip balm inside! It’s really moisture, and the colour mixed together and become a very nice colour

Do I re-purchase it?

Answer is NO, no matter it is quite affordable and nice packaging, but this colour is not really suits me and it taste gross…like medicine…I can’t stand it!

I bought it with my own money, not any advertisement and not anti-fans of etude house.
By the way, I like etude house skincare. Haha…I will review it when I’m free, ya! 

STAY TUNED......

Labels: , , , , , ,



PAST
The star owner
KELVIN

19-year-old
Blogger/Youtuber
South Korea
Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty


INSTAGRAM

@kelvin0407



FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Nice Blog!
date : TODAY
at:10 am


>> You are so cute!!
date : 12/3/15
at: 12pm


>> Are you Korean?
date: 11/1/15
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Review - Etude House Play therapy WASH OFF PACK 'B...
  • Watson haul
  • What I use on my face daily
  • Wow! Long Lasting Lip Tattoo Review
  • Jong Hyun 종현 –SHE Lyrics (Birth Of A Beauty OST)
  • BTS - Outro : Love is Not Over Lyrics