| Kelvin Life |
Watson haul
Saturday 5 December 2015 • 09:41 • 0 comments
Maybelline
Babylips Electric pop

It is a high colour pigmented lip balm. Is is kind of pink or purple-ish colour...I think it is good to combine this with other colour of lipstick, because I used a red lipstick and then cover with this lip balm. So, become a very special colour with a bit of shimmers on my lips.- this is my recommendation, you can try it if you want!

Before of my lip colour

After applied a thin layer of it (not really can see it from the picture but it is kind of pink-ish a bit from my original lips colour)

After I wipe it with makeup remover wipe. Can you see the colour ?

I will rate this product : 
4/5 ⭐️

Hadalabo
白潤lotion + 3 in 1 Perfect gel(4g)

Is a gel type lotion,white and kind of transparent in colour, no any special smell(fragrance),and it is a toner (but in Japan,toner means lotion)

The perfect gel,for me, it is too sticky for me..I felt it just like glue on my face especially when I applying...the texture ...and I don't think it really get absorbed by my skin..and the main cause is the stickyness 

The Hadalabo lotion really does the whitening effect!! After I used the whole bottle, and now I'm trying other toner,I feel my skin not as fair as the period when I'm using Hadalabo lotion. So, if you are finding a drugstore whitening product,I recommend this!!
And it is not that expensive, is quite affordable for me, I think is about RM60+? I'm not sure

I will rate this product :
5/5 ⭐️

SIMPLE
Cleansing facial wipes

It has 20+ wipes, can use it around 1 month(I didn't wear any make up on weekend that I didn't go out) 
Not cheap for me, and I'm not sure is it can cleansed my skin well?
A bit tough for me the texture of wipes, the moisture of wipes also consider as normal. 

I will rate this product :
2.5/5 ⭐️



PASTFUTURE
The star owner
KELVIN

19-year-old
Blogger/Youtuber
South Korea
Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty


INSTAGRAM

@kelvin0407



FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Nice Blog!
date : TODAY
at:10 am


>> You are so cute!!
date : 12/3/15
at: 12pm


>> Are you Korean?
date: 11/1/15
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • What I use on my face daily
  • Wow! Long Lasting Lip Tattoo Review
  • Jong Hyun 종현 –SHE Lyrics (Birth Of A Beauty OST)
  • BTS - Outro : Love is Not Over Lyrics