| Kelvin Life |
What I use on my face daily
Monday 21 September 2015 • 00:34 • 0 comments
Simple
Range: Kind To Skin
Deep Cleansing Face Mask


My review : No annoying smells & color, allergic skin can use (I'm the one who have allergic skin><), just need 3 or 4 minutes to do a mask (is very convenient for the people who rush on time) 

The ingredients are: 

Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Sodium Benzoate


Vaseline
Range: Jelly
Vaseline Jelly Original 


It is 100% pure petroleum jelly. It really works on dry skin or normal skin or even your lips!
Gentle on your skin, won’t clog pores, reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
Protects your skin from windburn and chapping

My review : I will use it when my lips are dry and skin dropped, how i use? ( my small tips is : put a thick thick Vaseline on your lips before you sleep, then when you woke up you will see miracles happened) You can put on those dry spots like elbow then sleep.

The ingredients are: 

White Petrolatum Usp (100%)


Ginvera
Range: NuTeen
NuTeen Acne Away Gel


It can heals pimples within a few days, contracts & reduces redness of pimples to clear pimples within a few days, thus leaving skin smooth and blemish-free.

My review : It really works for me, you should try it. Very cheap price and can heals my pimples in few days...the swollen will flatten in 2 or 3 days. Try it!

The ingredients are: 

Natural herbal ingredients, Triclosan and Thanakha Extract 


Garnier
Range: BB Cream
Light BB Instant Fairness BB Moisturizer


BB moisturizer that gives an amazing fairness with a single gesture, and provides you with total solution for fair and perfect skin in a flash. Enriched with brightening pure lemon essence acting as a natural exfoliator, its SPF 26/PA+++ formula helps to protect skin from daily UVA and UVB rays and covers it with mineral pigments for a nude coverage and long-lasting wear. From 1st minute witness skin looks: 1. More radiat 2. More even-toned 3. With less dark spots 4. With less visible imperfections 5. Reduces redness 6. Smoother 7. More hydrated 8. With less visible lines 9. With less visible pores 10. Reveals it's healthy glow

My review : This tone very suits me, my skin is kind of asians...yellowish...not like Koreans' BB cream is a bit too pinkish for me, so this is better for me, if you have the same skin colour as me, you should not use Korean brand bb cream, it really too white or too pinkish, if you apply it, they will see you like(uuurrggghhh....what the hell this girl face tone different with your neck, like a ghost,yuksss)

The Ingredients are:

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimoniumhectorite Dimethicone/ Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-9 Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonium Extract (Lemon Fruit Extract), Copper Gluconate, [+/- May Contain CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499/Iron Oxides]



peripera[ 페리 페라 ] 
Range: Lip
[ 모아 모아 캐시백 ] 페리스 틴 트 워터 AD
Lip Tint Watery


My review : This can give you a really pigmented and non sticky lips, if you are a student, this is really suitable for you. the price is cheap, colours are nice, can last long if you are not going to drink water or eat any food. The colour will be more lighter and lighter after you drink or eat.

The ingredients are: 

I can't found the ingredients, when i bought this, there are no any instructions or info with it, so so sorry ya!


ELIANTO
Range: Nail Care - Color
Nail Color 33 Peach


My review : 14 ml per bottle. Not gel nail polish, is just a normal nail polish. RM6.00, consider as cheap in Malaysia, it is good in color and is imported from Korea with this affordable price. It cannot last long for 1 week i think. I normally put 2 layer of it on my nails, but for 2 or 3 days, it will cracked, it is normal, almost every nail polish will cracked about these days (not gel nail polish). I like to change my nail color frequently. So, i appreciated.

The ingredients are:

Who will care about the nail polish's ingredients? yaya...i can't found it....haha


HIRUSCAR 
Range: Face - Scar
HIRUSCAR POST ACNE


Hiruscar Post Acne is a 100% anti-bacterial, clear gel which has been specially formulated for fast, easy skin absorption. The unique 3-in-1 formulation works simultaneously to improve the appearance of existing acne scars, dark marks as well as prevent the formation of new permanent scars arising from acne. It also heals wounds naturally while fading dark spots and/or brown marks. In order to see the best results, treatment must be at least 2 weeks - 2 months, 2 to 3 times daily application. Treatment period can also vary depending on the condition of the acne wound too.

My review : Still have no result yet.

The ingredients are: 

---No---


Neutrogena
deep clean blackhead eliminating cooling toner.





My review : It really does, just only the cooling effect. After an hour or half hour, my face will become very oily, it really disappointing. But i still feel cool on my face (idk it is cool or hot, i just feel like spicy spicy?) then i see the mirror...OMG...my face red like sh*t, damn...then i wash i face (apology because of my allergic skin)
I had tried few times,still the same, then i give it to my friend who no allergic skin.

Don't buy this ya!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
The star owner
KELVIN

19-year-old
Blogger/Youtuber
South Korea
Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty


INSTAGRAM

@kelvin0407



FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Nice Blog!
date : TODAY
at:10 am


>> You are so cute!!
date : 12/3/15
at: 12pm


>> Are you Korean?
date: 11/1/15
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Wow! Long Lasting Lip Tattoo Review
  • Jong Hyun 종현 –SHE Lyrics (Birth Of A Beauty OST)
  • BTS - Outro : Love is Not Over Lyrics