| Kelvin Life |
Wow! Long Lasting Lip Tattoo Review
Wednesday 9 September 2015 • 23:07 • 0 comments
I have tried out these two types of lip tattoo.



One, is Monomola Wow! Long Lasting Lip Color, I bought it online, the owner of the online shop is one of my friend, so I just bought it😁the price for this is RM49.00 include shipping. But I don't know this is real or fake, never mind just try and believe it!


And this is meilamei,actually got quite a lot of color, because that I had bought sexy red@monomola, so I should choose  Cherry Red color. This is fabulous, you know what?! The price is a lot of difference, damn shit. First sight when I saw this meilamei with the price of lower than RM10.00 in Mr. DIY, is wtf are you kidding me?i have wasted my RM49 on @monomola....aaaaarrrhhhh 
And then I just grabbed it and paid.lol


Actually is not that easy to pull off, not as easy as those YouTuber showed us. maybe is my skill problem, or maybe I put too thick, so I tried to dry it longer about 25minutes(actually the instructions written as 15 min), but still not dry out.
Sighs...

Idc!i just pull it all off...some part are dry but some part can't pull out and stick on my fingers and lip,quite messy..


Then go to washroom and waste hands and lips, it will maybe drop more colors than you think 

Never mind

It still can last quite long time 

I apply it since 8 or 9 in the morning, and when I went back (about5pm)
That is almost gone,and I feel the color changed..Become a bit orange I think 

Overall both have the same taste, same long lasting period, different brand and different price.
But maybe you think meilamei is Made from China, so that's why it's cheaper, but problem is cheap and functionable .that is what we want, right?!
And Monomola is brand of Korea.

Before 

After

This is not a sponsored  blog.

Labels: , , , , ,



PASTFUTURE
The star owner
KELVIN

19-year-old
Blogger/Youtuber
South Korea
Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty


INSTAGRAM

@kelvin0407



FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Nice Blog!
date : TODAY
at:10 am


>> You are so cute!!
date : 12/3/15
at: 12pm


>> Are you Korean?
date: 11/1/15
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Jong Hyun 종현 –SHE Lyrics (Birth Of A Beauty OST)
  • BTS - Outro : Love is Not Over Lyrics